Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Starch with banga soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Starch with banga soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Starch with banga soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to starch with banga soup recipe. You can have starch with banga soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Starch with banga soup:
- You need 1 of mudu of palm fruits.
- Use 1 of table spoon dry pepper.
- Take 2 of big size fresh cat fish.
- You need 1 of table spoon grinded native banga spices.
- Prepare 2 of big size onions.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 2 cubes of royco seasoning.
- Take 1 of cooking spoon palm oil.
- Provide 3 of milk cup edible starch.
Steps to make Starch with banga soup:
- Boil palm fruits till it becomes tender..
- Squeeze juice out of the fruits and put on heat to boil for 10-20mins.
- Add pepper,grinded onions,with grinded native banga spices and stir on fire..
- Add fresh cat fish and allow to boil for 10-20min.
- Add royco seasoning and salt to taste.leave for 5mins your soup is ready..
- Dissolve starch in 1liter water and put in a pot add your palm oil and put on fire..
- Continue to stir until search becomes solid..
- Remove from fire and your starch (swallow) is ready..
If you find this Starch with banga soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.