Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Chunky Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Chunky Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and chunky beef stew recipe. You can cook thick and chunky beef stew using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thick and Chunky Beef Stew:
- You need 1 lb of lean cut of beef, cut into tiny cubes (I use already cut stir fry meat. It saves time).
- Prepare 5 large of potatoes, cut in bite sized cubes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped baby carrots.
- Use 5 cup of beef or veggie broth.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tony Chachere's Creole Brown Gravy Mix (or a dry packet of brown gravy mix).
- Use 1 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or salt alternative.
Instructions to make Thick and Chunky Beef Stew:
- Put flour in a large bowl, then roll the beef cubes in the flour until fully coated..
- Heat oil in a pan or deep skillet. Once oil is hot, place flour-coated beef in pan. Turn beef frequently until it starts lightly browning. (flour will start looking "gooey". That's fine, so don't worry).
- Transfer lightly browned beef to a pot. Add potatoes, carrots, garlic, butter and broth. Stir..
- Add worchestershire sauce, gravy mix, basil, bay leaves, paprika, onion powder and salt. Stir again..
- Heat on high until boiling, then cover and reduce to simmer for 30 minutes..
- Let cool slightly to help it thicken, then serve! Enjoy! (can be served with biscuits or cornbread on the side.).
- ~VARIATIONS~ . You can add different items, such as: mushrooms, peas, onion, corn . Potato flakes can be used to thicken further, if desired. . Butter can be omitted, but helps lend to the richness..
If you find this Thick and Chunky Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.