Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egusi soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup recipe. You can have egusi soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egusi soup:
- Prepare of Egusi.
- You need of Oziza seed.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Get of Ugwu leave.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Blended crayfish.
- You need of Blended fresh peper.
- Provide of Bitter leave.
- Use of Stock fish.
- Provide of Dawadaea.
- Take of Palm oil.
Steps to make Egusi soup:
- First, wash your meat properly spice it and put to cook.
- When the meat is cooked remove it from d water and place aside.
- Add little more water to the meat water on fire put in your stockfish, dawadawa, pounded oziza and palm oil..cover it and bring you a boil.
- When its boiled your already mixed egusi paste start cutting them in balls and put in the boiling pot.
- When dat is done don't stair just cover for a while then open and put in your ugwu and little bitter leave this is optional.
- Cover a little to steam up.viola ur egusi is ready.
- This can be taken with pounded yam, semo, amala or any swallow of ur choice.
If you find this Egusi soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.