Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut rice recipe. To cook coconut rice you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut rice:
- Use 5 cups of rice.
- Take 2 cups of chopped carrot.
- Get 2 cups of chopped spring onions.
- Take 2 cups of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bonga fish.
- Get 2 pieces of maggi crayfish.
- Get 2 of pairs of knorr.
- Get 3 tbs of blended pepper.
- Get of Salt to.taste.
- Prepare 1 of satchet coconut powder.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of soup spoon of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Coconut rice:
- Put your rice in a bowl, put in a little salt, pour in hot water and set aside.
- In a big pot, put in your coconut milk, coconut powder, maggi crayfish, meat/ chicken stock, knorr cube, and water. Allow to boil very well then check for salt and add..
- Once boiled, wash your rice very well and pour in the boiling water. Stir very well and allow to boil till its cooked and almost dry.
- When dry, reduce the heat, sprinkle the blended bonga fish ontop and turn off the heat..
- Step II. In a frying pan, put in your coconut oil, put onions and a little spring onion, saute a little then put your fresh pepper, salt and kitchen glory. Stir for a while.
- Once the pepper dries a bit, pour in the carrot and green pepper, reduce the heat, mix very well then pour into the rice..
- Mix everything together then cover let the steam cook the vegies..
If you find this Coconut rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.