Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. To cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup you need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Take of meatballs.
- Provide 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide of soup base.
- You need 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Get 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Take 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Take 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Get 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Take 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 large of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Use 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Get 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- You need of garnish.
- Provide 1 of Crutons.
- You need 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.