Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. You can cook italian wedding soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Wedding Soup:
- You need 1 of small sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces.
- You need 2 (32 oz) of cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand.
- Get 16 oz of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Get 12 oz of bag of spinach rinsed.
- You need 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide pinch of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1/2 bag of small party sized meatballs – *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs.
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins..
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute..
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.