Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sunday Lunch recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday lunch recipe. To cook sunday lunch you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunday Lunch:
- You need 500 g of beef mince meat.
- Get 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic and ginger.
- Use 1/2 cube of beef stock.
- Provide 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- You need 1 tsp of steak and chop spice.
- Get 1 tsp of Rajah mild & curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 2 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- Take 1 tbs of minestrone powdered soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Sunday Lunch:
- Prepare a pan and pour olive oil. Chop the onion..
- Pour onion in the pan and start to fry with garlic and ginger..
- Chop the half beef stock into small fine pieces, add it to the pan followed by the mince meat..
- Put the mixed veggies into the microwave for 4 min..
- Once the mince is cooked, pour the tomato sauce followed by the mixed veggies..
- Prepare a cup and mix the brown onion soup together with the minestrone soup..
- Pour the soup in the cook and allow to thicken..
- I complimented the mince stew with half sliced butternut, green salad, carrots and added a potato to each plate..
If you find this Sunday Lunch recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.