Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 recipe. To make duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤:
- Use 2 of jumbo shrimps.
- You need 1 of egg, sunrise.
- Provide 1/3 pack of firm tofu.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of leek.
- Take 3/4 cup of enoki mushroom.
- Use 1 of poblano or green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of baby red sweet pepper.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 16 oz of chicken or anchovy stock.
- Take 1 Tsp of fresh doenjang or 1/2 Tsp aged doenjang.
Steps to make Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤:
- Add half oinion and cubed firm tofu in stock and simmer for half an hour..
- Discard the onion, and add doenjang. I use only half Tsp because my aged 2 year old doenjang is saltier than normal store bought one. You can taste while adding. Start with smaller amount. Continue to cook on high heat for about 10 minutes..
- Get all veggies washed and cut up. Throw into the bubbling stew. Turn down and heat after boiling again and cook until all veggies are soft for about 5 minutes..
- Pan sear a sunrise egg..
- Add the egg on top of the stew and the shrimps. Cook until shrimp are done before adding the final herb, chopped scallions. Serve with sprouted brown rice or sourdough breads Check out my sourdough recipeAsian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5983642-asian-yam-spelt-sourdough-bread.
If you find this Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.