Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At Home recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bean sprout ramen at home recipe. You can have easy bean sprout ramen at home using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At Home:
- Use 2 of packs Readymade ramen noodles, soy sauce flavor.
- Provide 170 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of Krazy Salt.
- Provide 1 of bit more than 1/2 teaspoon Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of bit more than 1/2 teaspoon Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoon, or (to taste) Doubanjiang.
- Get 1 of Green onions (chopped).
Instructions to make Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At Home:
- Stir-fry the ground pork with vegetable oil, and season with Krazy Salt. Add the chicken soup stock granules and soy sauce too..
- Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry..
- Add the doubanjiang and continue stir-frying..
- Make the ramen noodles following package instructions. Top with the stir-fry, sprinkle some chopped green onions on top, and it's done..
If you find this Easy Bean Sprout Ramen At Home recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.