Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Umami-Rich Mozuku Seaweed and Bean Sprout Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Umami-Rich Mozuku Seaweed and Bean Sprout Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to umami-rich mozuku seaweed and bean sprout namul recipe. To make umami-rich mozuku seaweed and bean sprout namul you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Umami-Rich Mozuku Seaweed and Bean Sprout Namul:
- Take 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 3 of to 4 stalks Chinese chives (or green onions).
- Use 100 grams of ● Raw mozuku seaweed.
- Take 1 of ● Grated garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Chinese soup stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of ● White toasted sesame seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of plus ● Doubanjiang (optional).
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
Steps to make Umami-Rich Mozuku Seaweed and Bean Sprout Namul:
- Put the bean sprouts in a pan with water to cover, add a pinch of salt and heat..
- Cook the bean sprouts for 1 minute after the water comes to a boil. Drain well and leave to cool..
- Cut the mozuku seaweed into easy to eat lengths. Put all the ● ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 700 W..
- Cut up the chives into 2 cm lengths, and add to the sauce as soon as it's done cooking in the microwave..
- Mix the bean sprouts and mozuku-sauce together. Season with black pepper and it's done! It's easy to forget to add the black pepper – please don't. If you have the time, chill well in the refrigerator before serving..
- I tried adding shredded crabmeat, which matched up very well with the sea-flavor of the mozuku seaweed. Try adding crabsticks too..
- I also made a "hijiki seaweed and konnyaku" version, since I always have some dried hijiki seaweed in stock..
- The hijiki seaweed and konnyaku namul recipe is at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169559-hijiki-seaweed-konnyaku-and-bean-sprout-namul.
If you find this Umami-Rich Mozuku Seaweed and Bean Sprout Namul recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.