Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe. To make vietnamese beef noodle soup you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vietnamese beef noodle soup:
- Get of soup base.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of clove.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- Get 5 small of chilli.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 6 cup of water.
- Take 3 tsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 3 packages of flat rice noodle.
- You need 100 grams of beef.
- Take 5 tsp of corn starch.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander.
- Get 2 of fresh lime.
- Use 1 small of chili.
- Use 1 packages of bean sprouts.
Steps to make Vietnamese beef noodle soup:
- soften rice noodle and set aside in servibg bowl.
- marinate beef with corn starch and fish sauce set aside.
- deep fried all spices until golden brown, add water bring to boil.
- add chicken stock powder and fish sauce to taste.
- boil bean sprout in soup for 30 seconds.
- boil marinated beef with soup.
- pour beef soup to rice noodle, add bean sprouts, coriander, small chili and fresh lime to serve.
If you find this Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.