Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy asian ramen soup recipe. You can cook mike's spicy asian ramen soup using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Provide 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- Provide 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- You need 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- Use 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Provide 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- Provide 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Use 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- Use 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- Use 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Take of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Take of Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.