Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green vegetable soup recipe. To cook green vegetable soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Vegetable Soup:
- Use 3 cups of Vegetable Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- You need 1/2-1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Potato.
- You need 2-3 of cupfuls Green Vegetables.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of *Today I added Broad Beans, Broccoli, Green Beans and Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Cream to serve *optional.
Instructions to make Green Vegetable Soup:
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces. If you add Broad Beans, peel and discard skins..
- Place Vegetable Stock (OR Stock of your choice) in a large saucepan and add Green Vegetables as much as you can cook in the stock..
- Add Bay Leaf and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- Remove the Bay Leaf. Using a stick blender, make it smooth. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Drizzle with Cream and enjoy with nice crusty bread..
If you find this Green Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.