Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my quick healthy chicken & barley soup 😉 recipe. You can have my quick healthy chicken & barley soup 😉 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉:
- Prepare 1 Cup of Barley.
- Get 1/2 of Medium sized onion diced.
- Provide 3 Pints of Boiling water.
- Take 4 of Chicken thighs meat or as I used 1 large chicken Breast.
- Get of A good pinch salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
- Use 1 of Dried Chicken stock cube crumbled in.
- Prepare 1 of dried Veg stock cube crumbled in.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of butter melted.
Instructions to make My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉:
- Just add everything to a large pan all together and stir in the Boiling water..
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 45 minutes..
- Mix 1 tsp Flour with 1/4 Cup Milk melt 1 tsp butter melt in a saucepan then pour in the floured milk whisk then add to soup bring to the boil simmer for 5 minutes then serve hot..
If you find this My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.