Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ouma's winter soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ouma's winter soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ouma's winter soup recipe. To make ouma's winter soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ouma's winter soup:
- Take 1.5 kg of beef on bone.
- Take of Soup vegetables (suede, turnip, carrots, parsnip).
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery, sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of peppercorns.
- You need 1 bunch of red horseradish.
- Use 2 of leeks, sliced.
- Get 2 sprigs of thyme.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 handful of barley.
- You need 1 handful of spaghetti, broken into 1inch pieces.
- Provide 1 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- Provide 2 of spring onion, chopped.
- Use 1-2 litres of beef stock.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Ouma's winter soup:
- In a slow cooker, add all ingredients together and cook on medium for 5 hours..
- Serve with butter bread..
If you find this Ouma's winter soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.