Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef recipe. To make chilli beef you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Beef:
- Provide of frying steak (300 g).
- Get of cornflour (100 g).
- Use of chinese 5 spice.
- Use of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of oil, for frying.
- Get of red chilis.
- Prepare of spring onion, thin.
- Prepare of ginger, thinly sliced (25 g).
- Take of green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Use of garlic paste.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Take of sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide of tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make Chilli Beef:
- Slice the steaks into thin strips and place into a small bowl..
- Add the cornflour, 5 spice, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated..
- Carefully heat the oil in a deep saucepan until it reaches 190°C (375°F)..
- Carefully place the beef strips into the oil and fry for about 4-5 minutes, until golden brown. Place on some tissue to soak up the excess oil and set a aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by adding a tablespoon of oil to a frying pan. Frying the chilies, spring onion, and ginger over a medium heat for a few minutes. Add garlic paste and fry for another minute..
- Stir in the soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, red wine vinegar, and tomato ketchup until thick. Stir in the beef steaks until evenly coated..
- Now it's ready to eat..
If you find this Chilli Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.