Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chile enchiladas de cilantro recipe. To make mike's green chile enchiladas de cilantro you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro:
- Get of Meat.
- Provide 4 medium of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts [boiled & shreadded-reserve 1 cup for top].
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz Box Chicken Broth [+ water if needed].
- Provide 4 of Whole Garlic Cloves [skin removed].
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Take of Enchilada Filling.
- Provide 4 can of 10.5 oz Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Provide 2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Use 1 can of 8 oz Green Chiles Or 8 Large Roasted Hatch Chiles.
- Use 1 can of 4 oz Chopped Black Olives.
- Use 7 of Green Onions [chopped-chop additional for garnish].
- Prepare 2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese [grated-reserve additional for garnish].
- Take 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese [grated-reserve additional for garnish].
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro [chopped-chop 3 cups additional whole leaves for garnish].
- Get 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder.
- Take of Bread.
- Provide 24 small of 8" Flour Tortilla Shells.
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro:
- Add everything in the Meat Section to a pot and boil covered until chicken breasts are fully cooked. Usually about 35-40 minutes. Puncture chicken with knife to check for doneness. Clear fluid only should be seen when it's done. Drain and discard broth. Always keep chicken away from other kitchen items you're using to avoid any potential cross contamination..
- Mix everything in the Enchilada Filler Section [except for items listed as, "additional garnishes"] and refrigerate until needed. Though pull 2 cups filling from that and set to the side in fridge as well..
- Heat 18 or 24 8" Flour Tortillas just slightly in microwave if you're ready to assemble..
- Add 2 tablespoons of filling to the center of a tortilla and smear from end to end. Don't add more as these will over expand during baking! Add desired amounts of shreadded chicken atop of filling. Loosely roll and place enchiladas seam side down in an oven safe dish..
- Smear your 2 cups additional filling evenly between trays on their tops. Garnish trays with listed items, additional chicken and 1 cup Cilantro. Reserve the rest of Cilantro for service. Add a few dashes of Cumin to the finished tops and prepare to bake uncovered..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes uncovered in sprayed or nonstick pans. Sprayed disposable pans work best for cleanup..
- Serve immediately with Green Chile Salsa, Chile Verde Sauce, Bueno Green Chiles, additional fresh Cilantro, Sour Cream and/or Avocado slices. Margaritas go great with these little babies as well! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340607-mikes-roast-ur-own-chiles-20-recipes.
If you find this Mike's Green Chile Enchiladas De Cilantro recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.