Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Persian-Style Lentil Meatball Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Persian-Style Lentil Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian-Style Lentil Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to persian-style lentil meatball soup recipe. To make persian-style lentil meatball soup you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Persian-Style Lentil Meatball Soup:
- Provide 300 ml of Lentils.
- Use 2 tbsp of Uncooked white rice.
- Get 300 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 8 of Dried plums (or dried prunes).
- You need 1 of Ripe tomato (or canned tomatoes).
- Provide 3 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 900 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Persian-Style Lentil Meatball Soup:
- Boil the lentils and rice for about 30 minutes until soft. Thoroughly drain the water and mash the lentils..
- Grate half of the onion, and knead it with 270 g of the beef and 1 teaspoon of salt until even..
- Combine Steps 1 and 2 and knead well..
- Season the remaining 30 g of beef with salt and pepper and lightly knead. Roll into small balls and cook in a frying pan..
- Quarter the boiled eggs..
- Divide the mixture from Step 3 into 8 portions. Form into balls around the dried plums, boiled eggs, and meatballs from Step 4..
- Cut the remaining half of the onion into wedges and sauté in a pot. Add the turmeric and continue sautéing..
- Cut the tomato into wedges, add to Step 7, and continue sautéing. Add 900 ml of water and the soup stock cubes and simmer..
- Add the balls from Step 6 to Step 8 and simmer for about 20 minutes..
If you find this Persian-Style Lentil Meatball Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.