Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe. To cook pho (special beef noodle soup) you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pho (special beef noodle soup):
- Take 1 of *SOUP BASE*.
- You need 3 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cloves.
- Use 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Use 2 medium of onions.
- You need 4 of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 pinch of msg (optional ).
- Take 1 dash of fish sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 kg of beef bone (still a bit of meat on & fat).
- Get 2 packages of beef balls.
- You need 400 grams of topside beef.
- Use 300 grams of beef tendons.
- Prepare 200 grams of honeycomb tripe.
- Prepare 2 packages of rice noodles (dry or wet).
- Prepare 1 of vietnamese mints.
- Take 1 of shallots.
- Get 1 of hoi sin sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bean spout.
- Get 1 of chillies.
- Get 1 of chilli sauce.
Steps to make Pho (special beef noodle soup):
- place beef bones, star anise, black pepper corn, cloves, salt, sugar, cinnamon, onions, msg and a dash of oil in a large pot add cold water turn stove to high until boiled turn down heat cook beef balls and set aside cook for 6 hours skim the broth regular and top up broth (cold water).
- meanwhile clean tendons & tripe rub salt on it put in a second pot add water and boil for 4 hours change water every hour until soft then set it aside to cool down.
- ZZZZZZ zzzzzz ZZZZZZZ 6 HOURS PAST.
- broth almost ready.
- broth level should be 1/4 down top up with cold water taste broth it may need more seasoning bring it back to a boil and turn off.
- cook rice noodles set aside.
- slice topside beef(against the grain), onions thinly chop vietnamese mints and shallots set aside.
- chop tendons into chunks thinly sliced tripe set aside.
- almost there place serving noodles in a bowl add raw sliced beef in and onions (sliced).
- add some broth in a small pot put in some tripe and tendons boil it (super hot) then pour it in the bowl the sliced beef well cook.
- add to the bowl with vietnamese mints and shallots serve with fish sauce and chilli, hoi sin sauce and chilli sauce on the side.
If you find this Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.