Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tacos or mexican bolognese sauce recipe. You can have beef tacos or mexican bolognese sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce:
- Provide of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of Onion, Chopped.
- You need of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- Provide of Beef Broth.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste.
- You need of ground Cumin.
- Provide of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get of salt (adjust accordingly).
- Take of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- You need of Limes, juiced.
- You need of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
Steps to make Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce:
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..
If you find this Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.