Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To cook baked ziti you need 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked ziti:
- Use of Seasonings,ziti noodles,tomato sauce 2 jars and salsa.
- Use of Grated parmesan,A1 steak seasoning, mozzarella cheese,sazon.
- Use of baking pan and aluminum foil and Olive oil and salt.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat and sweet Italian sausage.
Instructions to make Baked ziti:
- Place hamburger meat and sausage in a frying pan… then cook until well..which means no longer pink.
- After meat is brown & done strain your meat…try to get rid of as much oil as possible then set aside.
- Now place meat back in the frying pan..set aside….
- Next fill a lot with water add oil and salt bring to a boil..add enough water to cover noodles.
- Once water starts boiling add ziti noodles..boil for about minutes or until tender and done.
- Once noodles are done,drain and set aside.
- Now back to the meat. add any seasonings u want except for salts..I recommend lots of herbs…garlic,onion, oreango and etc.
- Now add sauces I recommended for u above and mix…start cooking again so everything will sink in.. next add rocatta cheese to the meat mixture then stir incorporating everything..
- Now take out your baking pan grease with alil Olive oil then add noodles then the meat…next add mozzarella cheese.
- Now mix making sure everything blends in well…smooth out ziti adding more cheese to the top,now sprinkle your grated parmesan on top.
- Put ziti in oven covered…let ziti bake until all cheese is melted…Take the ziti out when you feel your ready.
- All done.
If you find this Baked ziti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.