Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potato soup recipe. You can have loaded baked potato soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- Get 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 5 of large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use 4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Use 3 tbs of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Get 3 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take of Sour cream for garnish, optional.
Instructions to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain and set aside. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from the pot. Cook the onions in the remaining bacon grease for about 5 minutes, until tender..
- Add potatoes and chicken stock to pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer about 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. With a slotted spoon, remove a few scoops of potatoes. Place in a bowl and mash with a fork. Set aside..
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, bring to boil and simmer until thickened. Slowly stir into stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer. Stir mashed potatoes back into pot..
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese, three-fourths of the bacon and half the sliced green onions to the pot. Add pepper. Stir to combine. Cook an additional 5 minutes..
- To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheese, bacon, green onions and optional sour cream..
If you find this Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.